L-INSIGHT will hold a seminar on cultivating the important skills for research management and how to effectively carry out research projects. This series provides opportunities to develop research management skills by reviewing one’s own experiences and those of other researchers.
Date9:30-14:30（Break 12:00-13:00）, Friday, 5 February 2021
EligibilityAssoc. Prof, Assis
Number of ParticipantsReasons for the application will be considered to select 12 participants.
Trainer/FacilitatorDr. Iris WIECZOREK, IRIS Science Management Inc.
- Assessing the status quo & your visibility
- Why planning your career matters
- Planning & monitoring your career: think from the end
- How to build your global career network
- Planning the unforeseen
- Your ”lands of promise”?!
- Tools & Resources
- Take home messages
- Your next steps?!
OrganizerProgram for the Development of Next-generation Leading Scientists with Global Insight (L-INSIGHT Office)