Bring your priorities in focus and
envision your life as a researcher.
• What is most important in your life ?
• If you can design your life course as a researcher,
what can be considered in the design?
• What can be done to build your future?
• Your direction to head ?
Date12:10-13:10, Thursday, March 3, 2022
VenueSeminar Room 1, 1F, Research Administration Building,Yoshida Campus
EligibilityPostdoctoral researchers, Assistant Professors, and
Lecturers in her/his 20s or 30s
Number of ParticipantsThe maximum number of attendants is 10
RegistrationRegistration required by noon, Tue, February 22, 2022
(First come, first served)
Trainer/FacilitatorDr. YOSHIKAWA, Minako “Jen”
Center for Enhancing Next-Generation Research,
Program Manager, L-INSIGHT
ContactKyoto University Center for Enhancing Next-Generation Research（L-INSIGHT）
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
OrganizerKyoto University Center for Enhancing Next-Generation Research
- [HeKKSaGOn Expansion Program] L-INSIGHT fellows held discussions on trans-disciplinary topics with early career researchers from two German universities. (23 November 2021)
- 【HeKKSaGOn・L-INSIGHT Spin-off Programme [HLSP]2022】“Seven Dialogues for Future Research and Science with Early Career Researchers”